These lightweight, semi-rimless eyewear were designed to stay secure and keep you safe during even the most-action-packed range trips! Be prepared for virtually any light conditions with 3 interchangeable “shatterproof” polycarbonate lenses that meet MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic safety standards and feature a T-Shell™ scratch-coating coating. Rubber-tipped temples and an included leash cord help to ensure a secure fit during any drill. The USCCA logo can be seen in white on both temples of these tactical shades as a subtle reminder to all who see it that you take education, training, and safety seriously.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate lenses that meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards: ANSI Z87.1 optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens coating resists scratching
- Double-injected rubber temples for non-slip comfort
- Prescription ready
- 3 Different Lens
- Smoke Grey: Ideal for bright conditions. Reduces the amount of light around you for a balanced tone of color
- Light Rust: Diffuse the haze on a cloudy day and increases your contrast and depth perception
- PRODUCT INCLUDES: Zipper Case 3 Different Lens, Cleaning Cloth with Wiley X Logo, Leash Cord with Rubber Grips
- Medium (Head Size)
- Bridge Size (mm): 18
- Lens Width (mm): 70
- Lens Height (mm): 38
- Temple Length (mm): 120
There are no reviews yet.